This Technical User Forum group is for CAESAR II, PV Elite, and GT STRUDL users.
Make an impact on developing the best analysis products you use every day! Join product management and key Analysis staff to discuss your requests and ideas for solution improvements.
Join us during Analysis Technical User Forum sessions to share your thoughts, ideas and feedback on things you would like to see in future releases and product roadmaps for CAESAR II, PV Elite, and GT STRUDL. With your help, the product teams can design and develop the right tools for your analysis needs.
Influence the future direction of products and discover learning opportunities for you as to what’s important to other users, how other firms address these plant design and engineering issues, and to hear on future developments in these solutions.
Come and have a voice into the future of Analysis (lunch provided)!
A final agenda will be posted shortly. In the meantime, please review the timings for the day (subject to change):
- 8:00 a.m. - 8:15 a.m. - Opening Remarks
- 8:15 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. - Discussion CAESAR II
- 10:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. Break 1
- 10:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. - Discussion GT STRUDL
- 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. - Lunch
- 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. - Discussion PV Elite / TANK
- 3:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m. - Break 2
- 3:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. - Q&A