Information Management TUF
Join Hexagon’s complimentary Technical User Forum (TUF) and learn how to use a modular, cloud-based asset lifecycle information management (ALIM) solution that optimizes efficiency, improves profitability, ensures safety throughout the facility lifecycle, and creates a trustworthy digital twin that is intelligently connected to your work processes. Collaborate with peers and industry experts and stay on the cutting edge of technology!
Sessions will include roadmap governance, workflows, tips and tricks, panel discussion and more from product managers as well as practical use case experience from innovative users for shared learning and networking. (Lunch and two breaks will be provided.)
- Director of Digital Transformation
- Director of Project Management
- Director of Document Management
- Director of Engineering
- Engineering Technical Solution Lead
- Engineering Data Manager
- Digital Delivery Manager
- Asset Information Manager
- Information Management Users
Products Associated with the Information Management TUF:
- HxGN SDx®
- SmartPlant Enterprise for Owner Operators
- SmartPlant Foundation Users
- 8:00 a.m. - 8:15 a.m. - Opening Remarks: Introductions , agenda review and promote the election for chair at end of day
- 8:15 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. - Overview and Roadmap of Product(s): Discuss workflows, tips and tricks , best practices and any topic of choice.
- 9:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. Panel Discussion: Customers and Hexagon Subject matter experts discuss relevant topics.
- 10:00 a.m. - 10:30am. - Break 1
- 10:30 a.m. - 11:00am. - Finding your way: Roadmap Governance update, AHA, Ideas module, etc.
- 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. - The Art of Integration: Short Status Update on Design Tool Integration 2.0
- 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. - Lunch
- 1:00 p.m. - 2:30 p.m. - Raising The Bar: A look at the latest solution improvements and the business value they offer to customers.
- 2:30 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. - Break 2
- 3:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m. - Beyond the Basics: An overview about latest advancements of data capture and future plans
- 3:30 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. - Simplifying Complex Workflows: A review of the latest improvements and roadmap for visualization and markup
- 4:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. - Q&A 20 min, Election and Vote for TUF Chair 10 min
- 4:30 p.m. Conclusion of Information Management TUF