PAS PlantState Integrity TUF
Join Hexagon’s complimentary Technical User Forum (TUF) and learn how to use solutions for alarm management, boundary management, control loop monitoring and tuning, and managing Independent Protection Layers (IPL), which work together to ensure safe, reliable and compliant industrial operations.
Collaborate with peers and industry experts and stay on the cutting edge of technology? Sessions will include roadmap governance, workflows, tips and tricks, panel discussion and more from product managers as well as practical use case experience from innovative user for shared learning and networking. (Lunch and two breaks will be provided.)
- Director of Operations
- Operations Manager
- Plant Manager
- Risk/Compliance/Integrity Manager
Products Associated with PAS PlantState Integrity™ TUF:
- PAS AlarmManagement™
- PAS ControlWizard™
- PAS TuneWizard™
- PAS InBound®
- PAS IPL Assurance®
- 8:00 a.m. - 8:15 a.m. - Opening Remarks: Introductions , agenda review and promote the election for chair at end of day
- 8:15 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. - Overview and Roadmap of Product(s): Discuss workflows, tips and tricks , best practices and any topic of choice.
- 9:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. Panel Discussion: Customers and Hexagon Subject matter experts discuss relevant topics.
- 10:00 a.m. - 10:30am. - Break 1
- 10:30 a.m. - 10:50am. - Finding your way: Roadmap Governance update, AHA, Ideas module, etc.
- 10:50 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. - Product overview/demo - PSI 8.8/8.9/9.0 - what is new?
- 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. - Lunch
- 1:00 p.m. - 2:30 p.m. - PSI approach to dealing with common scenarios (bad actors etc) - What are you doing?
- 2:30 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. - Break 2
- 3:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. - PSI Data Extraction Methods and use of Power BI
- 4:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. - Q&A 20 min, Election and Vote for TUF Chair 10 min
- 4:30 p.m. Conclusion of PAS PlantState Integrity TUF