A Pre-Configured Solution for Materials Management
Fill form to unlock content
Error - something went wrong!
Get access to the Hexagon content now!
Standard Database for Intergraph Smart® Reference Data is a pre-configured, recommended best practice solution to enable rapid implementation and management of enterprise reference data and/or materials management in general. The Standard Database incorporates a comprehensive catalog of industry-standard material parts, organized and described for out-of-the-box use by engineering, procurement, fabrication, construction and operations and maintenance.
In this webinar, you will:
- Learn more about Standard Database for Smart Reference Data from our Product Owner and Portfolio Strategy Director
- Hear how Standard Database can help you see significant savings in implementation costs thanks to the out-of-the-box availability of commodity code rules and dimensional data based on standards
- Get a sneak peak of the features in our newest release, including:
- Trained Artificial Intelligence (AI) Model to Map Commodity Codes in the Smart 3D Spec Import Process
- Configuration with the new PDMS Interface
- Improved Smart Isometrics Integration
- Updated Standard Database Content
- Enhanced Standard Database Merge Tool, and much more!
Meet the Presenter
Butchi Babu Potnuru
Standard Database for Intergraph Smart Reference Data Product Owner, Hexagon
Butchi Babu Potnuru is a Product Owner for Standard Database for Intergraph Smart Reference Data with years of expertise in the plant design and software development industry, including product development and project management.