Sustaining Engineering – Redesign with Efficiency
Fill form to unlock content
Loading, please wait
Error - something went wrong!
Get access to the Hexagon content now!
Reliability evaluation techniques sometimes result in defect identification that requires engineering changes to address the root causes. When a redesign is determined to be the best path forward, it can often take months to complete and involves multiple work processes to design and implement. In this presentation, we will walk through a redesign from analysis to implementation addressing inefficiencies in the necessary work processes to sustain an asset’s reliability.
This presentation addresses the benefits of using Hexagon solutions to:
- Make better, faster critical decisions
- Redesign with standardized and collaborative work processes
- Update documentation and strategies more efficiently with a single source of truth
Watch to learn:
- The benefits of the Digital Backbone
- The value gaps that exist in known work processes
- How visual data improves awareness and understanding